Anyone else having trouble finding tea length dresses (nice ones!) here in Malaysia? I know i am… To be honest, there’s not many nice ones available in stores and if there are, it’ll probably cost you a bomb! So i’ve been doing some research and i came across a website called Dress Lily. Firstly there’s the word ‘dress’ there and secondly it has my name, so of course i was bound to look through the site.. And YES! They do have some great choices for tea length dresses plus they ship to Malaysia too!
Here are some of my favourites:
This is my absolute favourite, why? It ticks all of my boxes;
- It’s a V-neck – V necks in general are flattering for plus size women, it elongates the neck makes you look slimmer.
- 3/4 length sleeves- I don’t like long sleeves that that all the way to your wrist and i’m not really a fan of short sleeves, so this is just perfect!
- It’s an A-line dress – A-line dresses is one of the most flattering cuts for any shape or size. It works well for wider hips or adds a shape for someone like me who has quite a straight figure.
- Black based, but not boring– i’m not sure if you’ve notice but a lot of my clothes are black based with a pop of colour. That’s just me i guess.
- It comes with a belt– Great for accentuating your waist line and adds a pretty detail to the dress.