To be honest, I did not hear about Korean brand Haenim till I was approach to do a review on the Haenim 7A Wireless Breast Pump. It’s been 3 months using the pump so far and I’ve not turned back.
When I first googled and read about the Haenim 7A Breast Pump before receiving it, I was impressed by how sleek the design is, I loved the fact that it’s wireless charging and it even has an app that you can download and connect to to control the breast pump and even record important data so you can keep track of your expressed milk.
In The Box
In the box you’ll find everything you need to function and use the breast pump. Components include:
- Pump body
- Pump Body (CAP)
- Silicone valve
- Shield cover
- Bottle lid, silicone nipple and bottle disk
- Air hose
- Funnels (24mm, 28mm, 32mm)
- Wireless charging Bluetooth pocket pump
- USB charging wire
The Haenim 7A is a double breast pump so all parts are given to accommodate pumping both breast at the same time.
Design and features
- I really like it’s sleek and modern design of the pump. It comes in two colours; black & white.
- The size is compact and can easily fit into your pocket(in my case- handbag), which means that it’s quite light too!(only 215g)
- Controls are designed as touch buttons, which can have pros and cons. I do find myself accidentally touching it which will result in a change of mode while using, but there are also times when you touch a button and it doesn’t react as well.
- I like the fact that there is a connector that enables easy connection between the pump and the tubes.
- The pump itself does not show a countdown or time, which I wish it did. Nonetheless, you can track your time via the app or just keep the pump on till it automatically switches off after 30 mins.
- It has 9 massage settings and 9 expression setting. I’ve only used till 7, and that’s when my breast are really full. Averagely I’m usually on mode 5 for 5 mins of massage then move on to mode 4 on the expression setting.
- Battery Life is quite good. It lasts me the whole day with an average of 4 pumps at about 30 mins each.
- Haenim 7A breast pump is also compatible with Freemie Cups which I use every workday while on the road.
- Although the Haenim 7A Breast Pump is a wireless charging breast pump, it does not include a wireless charger.
- You’ll have to purchase an additional wireless charging device if you don’t have one already in order to use this function.
- I’m using the Haenim Wireless Charging LED Desk Lamp which I absolutely LOVE! It’s priced at RM339 and is absolutely worth it. Let’s talk more about this below.
Haenim Wireless Charging LED Desk Lamp
- If your thinking about getting the Haenim 7A Breast Pump, I would really recommend you to get their LED Desk Lamp as well.
- It is so so useful especially as a night light, when baby wakes up in the middle of the night.
- The LED Light colour can be changed according to your preference.
- When you first turn it on, it’ll give you a warm orange light. It has 3 levels of brightness that increases on each touch.
- It also has a choice of a few different colours, which include red, yellow, green, blue and purple. I personally like using the blue light while sleeping as it isn’t to bright and still exudes a night kinda feel.
- It is also compatible with other wireless charging device such as your handphones.
Haenim 7A Breast Pump Phone APP
- The app is a free app that can be downloaded from your App store or Playstore. Just look for “Haenim Breast Pump”
- You can easily connect your pump to the app via bluetooth.
- You can control the massage and expression function on the app easily by dragging the buttons up and down.
- If you’re the type that like to keep track of your expressions, you can do so on the app via the “Stat” function. It’ll give you a summary of your daily, weekly and even monthly expression.
- You can also set an alarm to remind yourself that it’s time to pump- which is great especially for working mums that are constantly busy and distracted.
- On the app is also where you can view the timer and keep track of time.
For more information on the Haenim 7a Wireless Charging Breast Pump, head on to their Instagram page: @haenim.my