To be honest, I did not hear about Korean brand Haenim till I was approach to do a review on the Haenim 7A Wireless Breast Pump. It’s been 3 months using the pump so far and I’ve not turned back.
When I first googled and read about the Haenim 7A Breast Pump before receiving it, I was impressed by how sleek the design is, I loved the fact that it’s wireless charging and it even has an app that you can download and connect to to control the breast pump and even record important data so you can keep track of your expressed milk.
In The Box
In the box you’ll find everything you need to function and use the breast pump. Components include:
- Pump body
- Pump Body (CAP)
- Silicone valve
- Shield cover
- Bottle lid, silicone nipple and bottle disk
- Air hose
- Funnels (24mm, 28mm, 32mm)
- Wireless charging Bluetooth pocket pump
- USB charging wire
The Haenim 7A is a double breast pump so all parts are given to accommodate pumping both breast at the same time.
Design and features
- I really like it’s sleek and modern design of the pump. It comes in two colours; black & white.
- The size is compact and can easily fit into your pocket(in my case- handbag), which means that it’s quite light too!(only 215g)
- Controls are designed as touch buttons, which can have pros and cons. I do find myself accidentally touching it which will result in a change of mode while using, but there are also times when you touch a button and it doesn’t react as well.
- I like the fact that there is a connector that enables easy connection between the pump and the tubes.
- The pump itself does not show a countdown or time, which I wish it did. Nonetheless, you can track your time via the app or just keep the pump on till it automatically switches off after 30 mins.
- It has 9 massage settings and 9 expression setting. I’ve only used till 7, and that’s when my breast are really full. Averagely I’m usually on mode 5 for 5 mins of massage then move on to mode 4 on the expression setting.
- Battery Life is quite good. It lasts me the whole day with an average of 4 pumps at about 30 mins each.
- Haenim 7A breast pump is also compatible with Freemie Cups which I use every workday while on the road.