As most of you know, I’ve been struggling with severe backpain that hurts all the way down to my left leg. This started even before I was pregnant and just got worst as I was getting heavier and heavier.
So a blogger friend of mine (Thank you Sebrina) recommended a pelvic support belt that might help to ease the pain and support my pregnancy. I’ve been using the belt on and off for a few weeks now and here’s what I think about it.
A little info about the belt that I got
Love Cradle Maternity Support Belt
- Ergonomic design, suitable for pregnancy & postpartum wear
- Prevents /Provide relief for the symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) or Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)
- Relieve lower back, joints, & muscular pains by supporting the extra weight
- Encourages proper posture during & after pregnancy
- Sewn-in steel boning on the back for sturdier support
My first impression
While I was at Bmama’s HQ, I tried on several belts that they have there and found that the Love Cradle Maternity Support Belt made a huge difference compared to the other belts, considering my situation.
No 1 is probably because of the steel boning at the back.
No2. I felt that it was easy to put on and take off, as well as adjust the size as my belly grows.